The Association of Corporate Treasurers ACT Middle East Treasury Summit 2019
1. October-2. October
The ACT Middle East Treasury Summit is growing in size and profile and will once again feature a mix of strategic keynote, operational track sessions, hands on workshops and a bustling exhibition, over two days. This year’s conference will run under the theme regional insights, global perspectives.
Creating that perfect blend of local intelligence from those in the region and global perspectives from a pool of international speakers, the event will provide attendees with a broader picture of what’s happening in the treasury world.
2019 conference topics include:
- Beyond the GCC: tapping into Africa, Egypt and Turkey
- The latest technology and innovations shaping payments
- Regional free trade zones and tax implications
- Working capital management
- Global markets and trends
- New approaches to (re-)financing
- Fintech for treasurers
- Regulatory changes to watch out for