Trinity Management Systems GmbH is one of the leading software companies with a clear focus on the enterprise-wide optimization and automation of treasury processes of international companies in all sectors. Trinity gives customers the security and safety of a high-performance, high-security treasury system for managing global liquidity and risk positions across the enterprise. The triad “your treasury – your way – our software” underlines the company’s philosophy of significantly automating treasury with excellent software and a strict focus on customer benefits. Compliance and regulatory requirements are met and documented in an audit-proof manner. Financial risks on both the foreign exchange and interest sides are identified, valued and reduced to an absolutely necessary minimum. More than 3,000 treasury experts in DAX companies such as Volkswagen or BASF, and mid-sized companies from different industries can focus through comprehensive reporting and custom treasury dashboards on their core mission: ensuring global liquidity and risk minimization to make a noticeable contribution to added value of the treasury.
- Receiving requirements and subsequent design of software applications and interfaces
- Implementation of individual software solutions based on Java EE, Spring technologies, REST web services, JPA
- As a subject matter expert you act as technical contact for your team
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in software development, requirements analysis and system implementation
- Ideally, you have worked in the front-end and back-end and are familiar with agile development methods
- Full-Stack Java Web Development based on Java EE, Spring
- Framework / Tools: Spring Boot, MVC, Security, JPA, Web Services (REST)
- Good knowledge and experience in relational databases (ideally Oracle experience)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Teamwork, commitment and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good German and English skills
What you can expect from us:
Your secure and diversified job in a professional working environment is located in Frankfurt near the subway. You benefit from a positive corporate culture and a familiar working atmosphere with the opportunity for personal and professional development. In addition to permanent employment with attractive working conditions, you will find an international, independently working team with high demands on your own work. This team looks forward to working with you to transform ideas into beneficial and meaningful software for our customers. In your role as Junior Java Full-Stack Developer, you have both the responsibility and the creative leeway to further develop and actively participate in the success of an innovative customer-centric business using state-of-the-art technologies.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send us your detailed application documents (including CV and certificates) to email@example.com stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org